Returning products under warranty
Lorex products come with a standard 1-year warranty. If a product is found to be defective within that time period you may return it to us. LorexCare Extended Warranty Plans can be also be purchased to extend your warranty coverage. Please see our Warranty Policy Page for more information.
2. Choose the 'Returns' option in the menu.
3. Click on 'Replace an Item Under Warranty.'
4. Select the Product you want to return (if still under warranty). If your product does not appear in the list, you may need to register it for warranty first.
5. Select the reason for return from the drop-down menu and write a brief description explaining the issue. Click Submit Replacement.
Your return request will be reviewed and be marked as pending. If approved, you will be sent return instructions by email within 24 to 48 hours. In most cases, an advanced order will begin to be processed (some conditions apply) for shipment.
7. Once your return has been approved, click on 'click here for detailed instructions'1
8. Print the generated label provided to you and secure it to your return package. Please ensure that all return-approved items arrive in the original condition. Incomplete or inaccurate returns may result in a processing delay.
9. Once we have received the return package your return will be marked as 'completed' in your Lorex account.
1. The customer will incur the return shipping fees. If the product is defective a pre-paid UPS label may be provided for you.
Was this article helpful?
1653 people found this helpful
Call Us 1.888.425.6739